How to set up
Configuration is per-project in Ybug. To integrate your Ybug project with Microsoft Teams, go to your dashboard and follow the steps below.
Ybug's Microsoft Teams Connector installs into a team and can be set up for one or more of the team's channels. It is a one-way integration sending notifications from Ybug to Microsoft Teams.
Please note, that the Ybug Teams connector is currently waiting for approval and has not been published to the AppSource yet. Use the Incoming Webhook connector to retrieve the Webhook URL instead.
Get your Webhook URL
1. Go to your Microsoft Teams account, select a team and channel that you wish feedback notifications from Ybug to be sent to. Click the three dots and select "Connectors" from the dropdown. A popup dialog will show up. Search for the Ybug Connector and click the "Add" button.
2. On the Ybug Connector configuration page copy the Webhook URL, as you will need it in a later step.
3. Click the "Save" button to activate the connector.
Set up the integration in Ybug
Navigate to your Ybug dashboard or to your project's settings page, and follow these simple steps:
4. Go to Integrations tab in your project settings.
5. Click the On/Off switch in the Microsoft Teams row.
6. Paste your Webhook URL from the step 2 and click the "Save settings" button.